- Hot compress with a clean hand towel, soaked in hot water. 3x a day – 5 minutes each time.
- Then take a clean q-tip saturated in lukewarm water and clean around the piercing site.
Signs of Infection
- Red streaks extending from the area
- Increased pain, swelling, redness, heat, or tenderness around the piercing site.
- Pus coming from the wound.
How to rid of a Keloid
- Alternate between Hydrocortisone cream & Tea tree oil every 4 hours.
(Please consult with your piercer before beginning treatment)
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Craig or me. We are available almost 24/7 for your piercing questions.